One stop shops in Litija and Mengeš
One Stop Shop Litija
Location: Jerebova 14, 1270 Litija
(Development Centre of the Heart of Slovenia)
Telephone: +386 1 89 62 713, +386 1 89 62 710
MONDAY 8.00 - 15.00
TUESDAY 8.00 - 15.00
One Stop Shop Mengeš
Location: Slovenska cesta 28
Telephone: +386 1 723 81 01, +386 51 312 728
WEDNESDAY 8.00 - 15.00
THURSDAY 8.00 - 15.00
VEM Point Services:
Informing all target groups (micro, small and medium-sized enterprises):
- Gaining key information at local and regional level, useful for customers of all target groups in the main business areas of the companies and entrepreneurs;
- Regular dissemination of information packages (e-bulletin "Moj spletni priročnik" and other information packages) to the users with the use of different tools (e-mail, mail);
- Providing the answers to users’ specific questions (e-mail and personal contacts) in relation to the content of information packages;
- Implementation of information/promotional workshops for all customers target groups in cooperation with them, the Slovenian Enterprise Fund and the Slovenian Ministry of Economy, where the main support instruments shall be presented;
- Implementation of activities to gain new users of support services and raise the entrepreneurial culture in the local area.
Implementation of basic consulting services in relation to the launch, operation and development of companies, and basic consultancy for potential entrepreneurs.
Implementation of registration procedures:
- Implementation of registration and procedures of status changes via e-VEM registration point with the use of e-VEM application (registration and status changes of IC and LLC);
- Implementation of basic consulting on the registration procedure and users’ status changes;
- Measuring satisfaction and opinions of the e-VEM service users;
- Keeping a record of administrative obstacles of companies’ operation.
- Creating and arranging the database of the support services users;
- Annual survey and interview implementation among the users of support services to identify the needs for improvement of support services.